She composed her own songs, she plays the instruments, and what's complete the package whole package is that she sings very well. I like her voice. Not the usual sweetly petite but a strong and powerful one. Her musical inclination was inspired by her musician dad who taught her to play different musical instruments.
Her Album LOVEZONE is composed of six (6) songs about love, heartbreaks,
- Feelingero - this is her first composition way back when she was 16 and it's about young love.
- One Week to Move on - is about dealing with emotions around heartbreaks.
- Alice Wonders - she goes playfully poetic yet i
- nspirational on this.
- Pag-ibig ko'y Sayo - speaks of love that is unconditional.
- Sa Yakap Mo - "Magtatago ako sa init ng iyong Yakap" is the line that says it all in her comforting track.
- Friend Zone - speaks of unrequited love.