Just right before the month of October ends Doña Elena Al Dente invited bloggers to celebrate the National Pasta Month. Kwento Ni Toto is a pasta lover but this is the first time that we've heard of a celebration that recognizes pasta and not just a single day but whole month celebration. It is great that we've managed to be in the event and know what it is all about. Since the name of the brand pertains to an Italian term, attendees thought of this for sure “How do you like your pasta?” Of course we like it AL DENTE!
- It is the only Artisan Quality Italian pasta.
- It is made of high quality, 100% durum wheat semolina or hard wheat. Only pasta made from Durum Wheat can be considered al dente.
- It was made through the artisan way of cooking pasta which is slow drying process and not subjected to high heat. It uses a special bronze dies which leaves a rough surface that creates ridges on the pasta. These ridges help sauces stick to the pasta better.
- It has 13% protein which is the result of the slow-cooking process which preserves its nutrients.
- It is also GMO-free, 100% all natural.
Doña Elena Al Dente got a tip for all pasta lovers, “Don’t put oil on your pasta when boiling to see the quality of your pasta.” Doña Elena Al Dente does not require oil because it doesn't stick together.
DOÑA ELENA AL DENTE
Event : National Pasta Month
Website : www.flyacecorp.com
Facebook : www.facebook.com/Donaelenacuisineraclub