Chocnut, Foil, and Butterfly are just some of the things that you will definitely remember in the movie "Ang Babaeng Allergic sa WiFi". It's a love story with a somehow fictional illness that can be possible. Specially now that we are in the age of technology, where different waves of frequencies are almost every where and almost everything is possible.
The movie "Ang Babaeng Allergic sa WiFi" is a fictional love story that will give viewers a second thought about life and how people threat everyone around them. It is a love story that will let you learn things about love. Below are love phrases/ quotes that best suits for this story.
- Love at first sight is true.
- Love is blind, sometimes.
- Loving unconditionally.
- Your happiness is my happiness.
- Love is hard work.
- It's now what you feel but it's how you feel.
- Teleponong lata (a DIY telephone toy using cans and cord), this is one of the toys played by the older generations when they were still kids.
- Patintero were slightly introduced as well. It is a game with two teams competing to cross on bounding box.
- Panliligaw (courting) were also recognized in the film since it is a love story. It was one of the lines of Boots Anson-Roa where she describes how courtship is hard during their time.
- Snail Mail, with today's speed of communication it seems that snail mail has been setting aside and becoming less valuable but on this movie and since the character, Norma isn't allowed to be near any devices that emits signal this means of communications is just right for her.
- Old devices like typewriter, cassette tape, tape recorder, and phonographs were introduced and value were explained.
Overall the movie does not only entertain viewers with the love story of the main characters Norma, Leo, and Aries but also gives information some of our diminishing values and culture.
The movie stars Sue Ramirez, Markus Peterson, Jameson Blake and is directed by award winning director Jun Robles Lana.
“What interested me most about the idea, when I came across a 2009 news report about a British man who was allergic to Wi-Fi, is the opportunity to explore the underlying sadness and emptiness of modern relationships,” shares Director Jun Robles Lana.
“Ang Babaeng Allergic sa WiFi” is Cignal Entertainment’s first venture into full length feature film production and is one of the eight feature films chosen by the Film Development Council of the Philippines for the Pista ng Pelikulang Pilipino 2018 happening in August.
For more information you may check out
Cignal Entertainment’s Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/CignalEntertainment/ Ang Babaeng Allergic Sa WiFi’s Facebook Page- https://www.facebook.com/AngBabaengAllergicSaWiFi/
Movie : Ang Babaeng Allergic sa WiFi
Producers : Cignal Entertainment, Idea First, OctoberTrain
Genre : Love Story
Our Rate :