Blake, composed of four talented, good looking singers Stephen Bowman, Jules Knight, Humphrey Burney, and Ollie Baines, will also serenaded thousands of Filipinas in their shows and TV guestings, which includes appearances in Showtume, ASAP Rocks, Paparazzi, among others.
Jules was reportedly smitten by actress KC Concepcion’s beauty. The two were reportedly seen hanging out a number of times.
Jules even asked KC for a “date” on National TV when they met in ASAP.
Jules pleads, “We really hope you can grab a copy of our first album to be released in the Philippines Together. It has our versions of some of the most romantic songs.”
Together boasts of having an interesting mix of traditional songs and more modern pop tracks, carefully chosen to further highlight the immense talent of the group. It includes U2’s With or Without You, Simon and Garfunkel’s Bridge Over Troubled Water, Elvis Costello’s She, among others.
The group considers their friendship, love for music, and same brand of humor as the secret to the success of their group.
Members of Blake admit being excited to perform for the Filipinos because of their love for romantic ditties.
When asked what song he wants to perform for their fans in the country, Humprey quips, “Up Where We Belong because it’s a great classic. I know you guys love to sing and you would know the words to this song.”
Blake is also considering doing collaborations with local talents soon.
- With Or Without You (originally popularized by U2)
- Bring Him Home (from Les Misérables)
- Bridge Over Troubled Water (originally popularized by Simon & Garfunkel)
- Abide With Me
- La Califfa
- She (popularized by Elvis Costello)
- I Vow To Thee, My Country
- She Was Beautiful (Cavatina)
- Ave Maria
- Nessun Dorma
- Unsung Hero featuring Caroline Redman Lusher
- When A Child Is Born
- Here's To The Heroes (Band of Brothers Theme)
- Voice Of An Angel
- Beautiful Earth
- All Of Me (Inspired by Prince William & Kate Middleton's Wedding)