So here are this Dads 8 shopping reasons why not to miss the grocery day at Super 8.
1. Accessible Branches. With the proximity of Super 8's branches there are no reasons not to go shopping for grocery items. Up to now they already have 60 branches mostly in the Greater Manila Area. So with this number of branches Dads wouldn't have a hard time locating one store that is near to their places. For us I think there are around 3 to 4 branches that are within the proximity.
3. Great Discounts. Super 8 from time to time give great discounts. Of course all you have to do is look for the specially marked price tags or you can coordinator with their customer service for inquiry. This is another way of extending and stretching the budget for groceries. For Dads this will only means that he'll have more savings out of the lists that he follows.
- Go to the nearest Super 8 Store and bring 1 valid ID.
- Go to the Customer Service Counter, fill up the enrollment form and pay Php100.00 membership fee.
- Claim your Super 8 Rewards Card a the Customer Service Counter in a few minutes.
- Always bring your Super 8 Rewards Card to earn points in your transaction.
Now, Dads I'm sure these reasons are not enough to get you to do shopping for the Moms but I'm pretty sure the prizes to be won is enough to make you the king of the house. Because Moms will definitely be delighted and will cook more for you.
- Forget the list, if ever you'll be having one.
- Go for the pricey ones. If you like SPAM go directly to that.
- If you're running out of time go for anything.
SUPER 8 GROCERY WAREHOUSE
Event : 11th Anniversary
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/super8.ph